Idaho Public Television
From BroaDWcastJump to navigationJump to search
|Idaho Public Television|
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): various|
|First airing: 2016||Last airing:|
- 10 March 2007: The station began screening new series episodes (Saturdays, usually at 11pm), first runs followed by repeats, reaching the end of Peter Capaldi's first season on 4 June 2016.
- The following week, 11 June 2016 (still in the same late Saturday night timeslot), it commenced Tom Baker stories, starting with The Ribos Operation, then season 17 (in production order) and season 18 (also in production order!), followed by repeats of those same stories. 6-parters were shown split in half - parts 1-3 one week, then 4-6 the following week.
- 25 March 2017: After repeats of Tom Baker, came all the Colin Baker stories, except for Revelation of the Daleks. These were then repeated.
- After Colin, Tom was shown again. Although two Peter Davison stories - The Visitation and Kinda, in that order - were apparently played mid-way through season 16, it's likely this is an error, as otherwise two of the Key to Time stories got skipped on those days. After the season 18 repeats (again in incorrect order), came a replay of the Colin Bakers.
- 24 March 2018: A run of only 13 William Hartnell stories commenced; The Aztecs, The Dalek Invasion of Earth, The Gunfighters and The War Machines were skipped. The Hartnells were then repeated, twice through.
- 26 January 2019: The Peter Davison stories were finally shown, except for Earthshock, The Five Doctors and Resurrection of the Daleks.
- 5-19 June 2019: Three Patrick Troughton stories came next - The Dominators, The Mind Robber and The Krotons - followed by repeats of Davison. The three Troughtons were then replayed, followed by the Davisons again, then Colin Baker (so far) playing through to the end of the year...