|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 57|
|First airing: 1987||Last airing:|
WCFE's over-the-air coverage reaches many communities in Northeastern New York, and Vermont, as well as Canadian border cities such as eastern Ontario (including Cornwall and parts of Ottawa), and southern Quebec (including Montreal). WCFE's signal is also carried in Quebec City on cable as well as most of the Gaspe Peninsula and Saguenay.
- 11 September 1987: The series begins at 9pm. The timeslot moves to 10pm the next week.
- 1989: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories and repackaged 17 William Hartnell stories air;
- 7 July 1989 The War Machines airs.
- Early 1991: The Peter Davison stories air - Terminus (Omnibus) is shown on 30 March 1991 at 10pm.
- Late 1991: The Sylvester McCoy stories screened - Paradise Towers (Omnibus) is shown on 14 September 1991 at 10pm.