|Story Code: 6G / Season 20||UK Airdate: 15 Feb to 23 Feb 1983||Doctor: Peter Davison|
|First airings by location||UK Terrestrial and Satellite Repeats||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following known countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|United States||from early 84||NTSC|
|United Arab Emirates||Oct 87||PAL|
|New Zealand||Apr 89||PAL|
US TV Guide descriptions
- Part 1: Damaged by Turlough, the Tardis links up with a deserted space liner.
- Part 2: The Doctor and his companions encounter space lepers headed for a cure.
- Part 3: Nyssa contracts Lazar disease and is taken to the forbidden area with the other sufferers.
- Part 4: The Doctor enlists the aid of of the Garm to prevent the destruction of the universe.
- Compilation: The Doctor and his companions encounter a group of space lepers headed for a cure on "Terminus."