|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 12|
|First airing: 1982||Last airing:|
== AIRDATES ==
- 1 February 1982: Doctor Who begins with Robot.
- 23 April 1983: A separate run begins Saturdays at 6:00 and 6:30pm.
- 2 September 1983: The Peter Davison stories premiere.
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs.
- 9 January 1984: Time runs a story about Doctor Who, referring to 10,000 students at the University of Illinois watching the series on the campus PBS station.
- 4 December 1984: The complete Jon Pertwee package begins.
- 14 February 1985: Death to the Daleks part 1 is shown by mistake. Episodes 1 and 2 of Day of the Daleks are shown the next night. See video clip below.
- 1 April 1986: The William Hartnell stories begin, followed by Patrick Troughton.
- 13 September 1986: The Saturday evening airings move to 8am.
- 4 October 1986: The Saturday morning airings end.
- 24 March 1987: Tom Baker returns.
- 22 March 1988: Colin Baker returns, followed by Sylvester McCoy
- 20 June 1988: Another run of the complete Jon Pertwee package begins.
- 17 September 1988: The daily airings make way for weekly compilation broadcasts.
- 28 October 1989: After another run of Tom Baker stories, Doctor Who Then and Now ends the run on WILL.
- 31 October 1998: The Daemons airs as a Halloween special.
- 18 November 2001: The Tom Baker stories return, Saturday nights at 11:20 in episodic format.
- 2016: Tom Baker compilations air.
|WILL episode guide|