From BroaDWcastJump to navigationJump to search
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 20|
|First airing: 1985||Last airing:|
== AIRDATES ==
- 5 December 1985: The Five Doctors airs.
- April 1986: A local fan club, The Whoosier Network, convinces WFYI to buy the series. The run begins with the Peter Davison stories. The channel had recently aired The Five Doctors during a pledge drive as a test of the show's popularity.
- 21 June 1987: Doctor Who's Who's Who airs.
- 27 September 1987: The series shifts to compilations on Sunday nights.
- 28 December 1988: The Trial of a Time Lord begins.
- 18 February 1989: The William Hartnell stories begin.
- 24 June 1989: The Patrick Troughton stories air, Saturday nights at 11pm.
- 27 January 1990: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories begin airing on Saturday nights, and are repeated in 1992.
- 7 April 1991: The Tom Baker stories move to Sundays at 2pm.
- 3 May 1992: The run ends with Survival.
- 25 March 1995: Thirty Years in the Tardis airs.
- 3 August 1997: The series ends on WFYI, but continues on WTBU.