The Android Invasion
|Story Code: 4J / Season 13||UK Airdate: 22 Nov to 13 Dec 1975||Doctor: Tom Baker|
|First airings by location||UK Terrestrial and Satellite Repeats||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following known countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|United Arab Emirates||77?||PAL|
|United States*||Oct 78||NTSC|
|New Zealand||Dec 78||PAL|
|Hong Kong||Mar 79||PAL|
|Chile||c May 79||NTSC|
|Costa Rica||Feb 80||NTSC|
|Puerto Rico||Feb 80?||NTSC|
- (*) The US date is based on the airdates for WTEV, which was the first US station to screen the initial package of 98 Tom Baker episodes.
- This story was dubbed into Spanish, Arabic, and Galician.
- The story was reissued in the mid-1980s, during the THIRD WAVE of sales.
|Armed Forces Network||May 86||NTSC|
|Trinidad & Tobago||Jun 86||NTSC|
|Barbados/Saint Lucia||Jul 86||NTSC|
US TV Guide descriptions
Title: Android Invasion
- Part 1: Dr. Who and Sarah are met with hostility when they return to earth.
- Part 2: The Doctor is suspicious of everyone—even Sarah—in the village.
- Part 3: The Doctor uncovers the Kraals' plot to invade the earth.
- Part 4: With the Doctor on another planet, the Kraals begin their invasion of the earth.
- Compilation: Returning to Earth, the Doctor and Sarah are met with hostility.