Prairie Public Television
Prairie Public Television is a network of PBS stations that broadcast to all of North Dakota, with extended coverage into portions of Northwest Minnesota, Eastern Montana, and parts of northern South Dakota.
The six North Dakota stations that broadcast Doctor Who during the 1980s were:
- KFME -- Fargo (channel 13)
- KGFE -- Grand Forks (channel 2)
- KBME -- Bismarck (channel 3)
- KSRE -- Minot (channel 6)
- KDSE -- Dickinson (channel 9)
- KWSE -- Williston (channel 4)
Other stations were added to the network in the 1990s and early 2000s, including KJRE in Ellendale (channel 19).
- 21 November 1987: The Five Doctors screens at 8.00pm (possibly a repeat?). The station is also screening regular episodes at 10.00pm. Snakedance airs that same evening.
- 1988: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories aired circa 1988.
- 1990: The series was (apparently) still airing in late 1989 / early 1990 (as reported by Whovian Times issue #19 -- see United States--1990).