From BroaDWcastJump to navigationJump to search
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 9|
|First airing: 1981||Last airing:|
== AIRDATES ==
KQED's signal is relayed on satellite station KQET in Watsonville, which serves the Monterey/Salinas/Santa Cruz market.
- 7 January 1981: The Tom Baker stories begin, Wednesdays at 8pm.
- 22 June 1981: The series moves to Monday-Thursday at 11pm.
- 4 October 1981: The series moves again, now Sundays at 7pm.
- 16 May 1982: The series ends mid-run. The odd decision to air one 25-minute episode a week while KTEH was airing compilations may have lead to bad ratings.
- 1980s: Aired Wednesdays 8.00-8.30pm and Saturday night marathons (credits in tact)
- 1987: Aired weeknights at 7:00.
- The surviving complete William Hartnell stories were apparently airing in "the Bay Area" in the late 1980s, episodically on consecutive nights.