Prairie Public Television
(Redirected from Fargo)Jump to navigationJump to search
|Prairie Public Television|
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): various|
|First airing:||Last airing: 1992|
== AIRDATES ==
Prairie Public Television is a network of PBS stations that broadcast to all of North Dakota, with extended coverage into portions of Northwest Minnesota, Eastern Montana, and parts of northern South Dakota.
- KFME -- Fargo (channel 13)
- KGFE -- Grand Forks (channel 2)
- KBME -- Bismarck (channel 3)
- KSRE -- Minot (channel 6)
- KDSE -- Dickinson (channel 9)
- KWSE -- Williston (channel 4)
- KJRE -- Ellendale (channel 19) (1992- )
- 21 November 1987: The Five Doctors screens at 8.00pm (possibly a repeat?). The station is also screening regular episodes at 10.00pm. Snakedance airs that same evening.
- 14 October 1988: The Tom Baker stories begin, Fridays at 10pm.
- 3 March 1989: The Making of Doctor Who airs at 8pm.
- 28 July 1989: The Peter Davison stories begin.
- 8 December 1989: Colin Baker premieres.
- 23 February 1990: The Sylvester McCoy episodes begin.
- 13 April 1990: A run of Dalek stories begins, followed by four Cybermen stories.
- 6 July 1990: Doctor Who's Who's Who airs.
- 2 November 1990: After a three month break, the series returns with stories featuring other Time Lords.
- 14 December 1990: Sylvester McCoy runs through 5 April 1991.
- 21 July 1991: During a summer break while Blakes 7 runs in its place, two specials air: Doctor Who's Who's Who and The Making of Doctor Who.