Vermont Educational Television
(Redirected from WVTA)Jump to navigationJump to search
- WETK, Burlington (channel 33)
- WVER, Rutland (channel 28)
- WVTB, St. Johnsbury (channel 20)
- WVTA, Windsor (channel 33)
Vermont Public Television's broadcast signal reaches throughout Vermont and into bordering regions of New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and the Canadian regions of southern Quebec, including Montreal.
- 1989: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories aired circa 1989.
- 1990: The series was (apparently) still airing in late 1989 / early 1990 (as reported by Whovian Times issue #19 -- see United States--1990).
- 30 March 1991: By this time, omnibus editions are showing at 1pm Saturday afternoons.
- 5 January 1992: The Peter Davison stories (omnibuses) begin; they air late Saturday evenings - Castrovalva is shown at 11pm; on 23 May 1992 Planet of Fire is shown at 11.10pm.