From BroaDWcastJump to navigationJump to search
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 16|
|First airing: 1995||Last airing:|
- 7 January 1995: The series begins, Saturday nights at 11:30.
- 27 May 1995: One of the editors of this site recalls glimpsing part of The Sun Makers late at night on a TV in the registration hall while attending a SF convention in Palm Harbor, Florida (north of Tampa) that weekend.
- March 1996: Episodes airing Saturdays and Sundays at 11pm.
- 13 April 1996: Sylvester McCoy appears during this evening's pledge break.
- 12 April 1997: Return to Devil's End airs.
- 12 July 1997: Aired The Mutants at 11pm.