From BroaDWcastJump to navigationJump to search
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 10|
|First airing: 1983||Last airing:|
== AIRDATES ==
- 25 March 1983: Begins airing the Tom Baker stories, Friday nights at 10:30 with a Saturday afternoon repeat at 2:00.
- 9 October 1983: The series moves to Sunday mornings at 9:00.
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs. Milwaukee-area viewers with RVS or Viacom cable systems could have watched the anniversary special at 7:00 on WHA, 9:00 on WMVS, and 10:30 on WTTW.
- 4 February 1984: The series moves to Saturday nights at 8:00.
- 6 October 1985: The series moves to Sundays at 5pm. The last two time changes were requested by viewers.
- 11 January 1987: The Colin Baker stories air.
- 1 March 1987: The 17 repackaged William Hartnell stories begin.
- 30 August 1987: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories begin airing.
- 2 October 1987: One last move, to Fridays at 10pm.
- 26 February 1988: Doctor Who go off the air for 11 months, returning on WMVS's sister station, WMVT.
- 18 June 2016: A full run of the Jon Pertwee stories (but not Day of the Daleks) airs on 10.1 and 36.2 - either as an omnibus, or just two episodes back to back, Saturdays, usually at 11pm. These are cycled through twice.
- 7 October 2017: The Tom Baker stories air; 4-parters are shown as omnibuses, while 6-parters are split in half, with parts 1-3 shown one week, then 4-6 the following week. These are cycled through three times during 2018 and into 2020...