From BroaDWcastJump to navigationJump to search
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 8|
|First airing: 1984||Last airing:|
== AIRDATES ==
- 4 February 1984: Doctor Who begins with Tom Baker, Saturday nights at 9pm. Newspapers labelled it "Dr Who Theatre".
- 4 May 1985: After a five month break, the series returns with Peter Davison stories. Pledges to WDCN bring the series back from cancellation.
- 14 September 1985: The complete Jon Pertwee package begins.
- 8 March 1986: Tom Baker returns.
- 27 December 1986: The Peter Davison stories airs.
- 3 January 1987: Colin Baker premieres.
- 14 February 1987: Peter Davison returns.
- 11 August 1987: William Hartnell stories begin.
- 1988: The Patrick Troughton stories air.