Salt Lake City
(Redirected from KUED)Jump to navigationJump to search
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 7|
|First airing: 1983||Last airing:|
== AIRDATES ==
KUED can be seen on over 85 translator stations covering all of Utah, plus parts of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Montana and Wyoming.
- 1 September 1983: The Tom Baker episodes begin, weeknights at 10:30. The run begins on a Thursday with The Stones of Blood.
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs.
- 2 December 1983: The run starts over with The Sontaran Experiment then Robot.
- 4 June 1984: A second run is added, weeknights at 6:00.
- 1 February 1985: The early evening run ends.
- 17 August 1985: The Peter Davison episodes begin. The Five Doctors and Castrovalva air on a special Saturday pledge night.
- 26 November 1985: The full Jon Pertwee package begins.
- 15 April 1986: Doctor Who's Who's Who airs.
- 1990: To raise the $29,000 needed to buy the series for one year (the price increasing from $11,000), KUED screens all of season 25 in one night as part of its pledge-drive.
- 1992/93: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories aired circa 1992/93.
- December 2000: Begins airing again.
- 11 August 2001: A Daleks-themed marathon airs.