(Redirected from WYES)Jump to navigationJump to search
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 12|
|First airing: 1981||Last airing: 1989|
== AIRDATES ==
- 3 January 1981: The Tom Baker stories begin.
- 1981: The Companions of Doctor Who fan club is established.
- 31 October 1981: Trick or treat-- After a complete run, Doctor Who is rested after this night's airing.
- 8 May 1982: Doctor Who returns with, for no apparent reason, Image of the Fendahl.
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs.
- 1986: WYES produced They All Axed for Who, a special centered around the July 1985 North American Time Festival.
- 5 December 1986: Doctor Who's Who's Who airs at 11:10pm.
- 6 December 1986: The Friday slot moves to Saturdays at 10:pm and begins with the William Hartnell stories.
- 26 May 1989: Doctor Who ends.
WYES Doctor Who promo 15 January 1981