(Redirected from WVIA)Jump to navigationJump to search
|Variety, 16 August 1978||WVIA was one of the first stations to purchase the Tom Baker stories|
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 44|
|First airing: 1975||Last airing:|
== AIRDATES ==
- 22 October 1975: The Jon Pertwee stories begin, Wednesdays and Sundays.
- 11 September 1978: The series returns, with the Tom Baker stories.
- 23 March 1983: Once Upon a Time Lord airs.
- 8 March 1986: Doctor Who's Who's Who airs.
- 1984/85: The Peter Davison stories air. (Episodes play five days per week, at 7:00 and/or 7:30.)
- The Davisons were followed by the package of Jon Pertwee serials that only existed complete in colour.
- The Bakers and Davisons were then repeated, followed by a run of season 22 Colin Baker stories. (The Davison runs included the episodic version of The Five Doctors.)
- By summer 1986, the reissued 17 William Hartnell and five Patrick Troughton serials were added to the schedule, followed by more repeats of Pertwee, T Baker, Davison and C Baker.
- 1987?: The Trial of a Time Lord and the 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories air around this time.
- 1988: The entire series, starting with An Unearthly Child was re-run again, ending with the first Sylvester McCoy series.
- 1996: The series was still on the air.
Channel 16 (ABC)
- 24 December 1986: Both Peter Cushing Dalek movies aired on Christmas Eve.