The Invisible Enemy
|Story Code: 4T / Season 15||UK Airdate: 1 Oct to 22 Oct 1977||Doctor: Tom Baker|
|First airings by location||UK Terrestrial and Satellite Repeats||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following known countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|United Arab Emirates||Jul 78?||PAL|
|United States*||Dec 78||NTSC|
|Chile||c May 79||NTSC|
|New Zealand||Jan 80||PAL|
|Costa Rica||Feb 80||NTSC|
|Puerto Rico||Sep 80?||NTSC|
- (*) The US date is based on the airdates for WTEV, which was the first US station to screen the initial package of 98 Tom Baker episodes.
- This story was dubbed into Spanish.
- The story was reissued in the mid-1980s, during the THIRD WAVE of sales.
|Saudi Arabia||early 86?||NTSC|
|Armed Forces Network||Jul 86||NTSC|
US TV Guide descriptions
Title: Invisible Enemy
- Part 1: A virus infects a space station—and Dr. Who.
- Part 2: The nucleus of the virus settles in the Doctor's brain.
- Part 3: Miniature clones of Dr. Who and Leela are injected into the Doctor to fight the virus.
- Part 4: The Doctor pursues the nucleus into the atmosphere to destroy it.
- Compilation: A virus infects a space station—and Dr. Who.