(Redirected from KETC)Jump to navigationJump to search
Channel 30 (independent)
- The 6 July 1979 issue of Back Stage reported the sale of the Tom Baker stories. However no airdates can be found in 1979.
- The station is also listed in the August 1981 Celestial Toyroom, North American edition as having bought the first 98 episodes from Lionheart.
More information about KETC can be found at the Doctor Who Cuttings Archive
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 9|
|First airing: 1983||Last airing: 1995|
== AIRDATES ==
- 2 January 1983: The Tom Baker stories begin.
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs.
- 20 January 1985: The partial Jon Pertwee package begins. A viewer complains that episodes are being shown out of order.
- 6 July 1986: Colin Baker's stories commence.
- 24 August 1986: The William Hartnell stories begin.
- 21 December 1986: The Patrick Troughton stories begin.
- 1 February 1987: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories begin.
- 26 July 1987: The Tom Baker stories begin again.
- 16 August 1987: The Regeneration Cycle airs during an evening of pledge breaks. The special would air several more times over the next 8 years.
- 15 January 1989: Sylvester McCoy premieres.
- 26 March 1989: A selection of regeneration stories begin.
- 23 August 1992: The Tomb of the Cybermen airs.
- 21 February 1993: William Hartnell premieres, followed by Patrick Troughton
- 19 March 1995: All six parts of Invasion of the Dinosaurs air.
- 16 April 1995: The series ends. "The primary reason KETC did not renew Dr. Who was indeed cost" says a KETC senior vice president.