Attack of the Cybermen
|Story Code: 6T / Season 22||UK Airdate: 5 Jan to 12 Jan 1985||Doctor: Colin Baker|
|First airings by location||UK Terrestrial and Satellite Repeats||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following known countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|United States||from Sep 85||NTSC|
|United Arab Emirates||Apr 88||PAL|
|New Zealand||Aug 89||PAL|
- This story was made as a double-length two-parter. It was edited into four episodes for overseas sales. New opening captions were created, using a slightly "squared" font instead of the usual "rounded" font for the title and writer credits. New captions with "Part One / Two / Three / Four" were also added.
- Apparently a new edit of the 4-part version - with different cliffhanger endings to Parts One and Three - was created by the BBC, and this alternative version screened on various UK and foreign satellite and cable stations in the 2010s, such as the Horror Channel.
- This story was dubbed into German.
US TV Guide descriptions
Title: Attack of the Cybermen
- Episode 1: The Tardis is hijacked by Cybermen and taken to the planet Telos, where the Doctor learns of the aliens' plan to invade Earth.
- Episode 2:
- Episode 3:
- Episode 4:
- Compilation: The Tardis is hijacked by Cybermen and taken to the planet Telos, where the Doctor learns of the aliens' plan to invade Earth.