From BroaDWcastJump to navigationJump to search
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 31|
|First airing: 1985||Last airing: 1989|
== AIRDATES ==
- 6 May 1985: The Tom Baker stories begin, daily at 7:30pm.
- 2 September 1985: The series moves to 10:30pm.
- 1986: WNYC screened the 17 repackaged William Hartnell stories, five Patrick Troughton stories and 24 Jon Pertwee stories.
- 5 September 1986: WNYC switches to compilations, Friday nights at 9pm. When Resurrection of the Daleks aired in its omnibus "movie" version on WNYC, it was complete: most editions of this story seen elsewhere in the US had sections of music and special effects missing.
- January 1988: Apart from Time and the Rani, which aired in the first month of 1988, WNYC never screened any stories beyond Revelation of the Daleks.
- 7 May 1989: A special airing of The Two Doctors.
- 2 September 1989: The series ends with the last Patrick Troughton story.