Difference between revisions of "The Robots of Death"
|Line 60:||Line 60:|
*The story was also released on VHS in [[Japan]] and [[Brazil]]
*The story was also released on VHS in [[Japan]] and [[Brazil]].
Revision as of 20:51, 26 February 2021
|Story Code: 4R / Season 14||UK Airdate: 29 Jan to 19 Feb 1977||Doctor: Tom Baker|
|First airings by location||UK Repeats / Foreign Cable and Satellite||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following known countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|United Arab Emirates||Dec 77?||PAL|
|United States*||Nov 78||NTSC|
|Chile||c May 79||NTSC|
|New Zealand||Nov 79||PAL|
|Costa Rica||Feb 80||NTSC|
|Puerto Rico||Jun 80?||NTSC|
- (*) The US date is based on the airdates for WTEV, which was the first US station to screen the initial package of 98 Tom Baker episodes.
- This story was dubbed into Spanish (for Latin America).
- The story was reissued in the mid-1980s, during the THIRD WAVE of sales.
|Saudi Arabia||late 85?||NTSC|
|Armed Forces Network||Jun 86||NTSC|
US TV Guide descriptions
Title: Robots of Death
- Part 1: The Doctor and Leela are suspected in a series of murders in a robot-based society.
- Part 2: The killer is on a rampage in the sand-miner.
- Part 3: The sandminer is sabotaged.
- Part 4: Doctor Who tries to stop a robot rebellion.
- Compilation: The Doctor and Leela are suspected in a series of murders in a robot-based society.