Nightmare of Eden
|Story Code: 5K / Season 17||UK Airdate: 24 Nov to 15 Dec 1979||Doctor: Tom Baker|
|First airings by location||UK Repeats / Foreign Cable and Satellite||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following known countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|United Arab Emirates||Dec 80?||PAL|
|New Zealand||Jan 81||PAL|
|United States||from May 81||NTSC|
- The story was reissued in the mid-1980s, during the THIRD WAVE of sales.
|Saudi Arabia||mid 86?||PAL|
US TV Guide descriptions
Title: Nightmare of Eden, none for compilations
- Part 1: When two spaceships collide, Dr. Who and Romana discover a drug-smuggling operation.
- Part 2: The Doctor suspects that the Mandrels are the source of Zip, the most dangerous drug in the Universe.
- Part 3: The Doctor and Romana are threatened by the Mandrels.
- Part 4: The Doctor battles the Mandrels and unmasks the smugglers.
- Compilation: Dr. Who and Romana uncover a drug-smuggling operation and set out to prove that the Mandrels are the source of Zip, the most dangerous drug in the universe.