|Story Code: 5V / Season 18||UK Airdate: 28 Feb to 21 Mar 1981||Doctor: Tom Baker|
|First airings by location||UK Repeats / Foreign Cable and Satellite||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following known countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|United States||from May 81||NTSC|
|New Zealand||Sep 82||PAL|
- The story was reissued in the mid-1980s, during the THIRD WAVE of sales.
|United Arab Emirates||Dec 86?||PAL|
US TV Guide descriptions
- Part 1: The Doctor and Adric prepare to travel to Logopolis, the City of Logic.
- Part 2: The Cloister Room is invaded by an intruder. TVOntario: The Doctor escapes from the police and sets off for Logopolis to begin repairs on the Tardis.
- Part 3: Someone is interfering with the Numbers in Logopolis.
- Part 4: The Time Lords fight a duel. TVOntario: The Doctor and the Master try to prevent the destruction of Logopolis by transmitting a rescue program from the Pharos computer station on Earth.
- Compilation: The Doctor and Adric prepare to travel to Logopolis, the City of Logic.