From BroaDWcastJump to navigationJump to search
|← AIRDATES ...... (CLICK ICON TO GO TO TABLE SHOWING EPISODE BREAKDOWN AND AIRDATES - N/S = story title is Not Stated)|
Channel 25 (PBS)
- 6 October 1980: Tom Baker premieres, weekdays at 7pm.
- 25 March 1981: The run of Baker episodes concludes, apparently with a re-run of Robot part one!
- 2 July 1984: After a three year break, the series returns - starting again with Tom Baker in Robot, and running through all his stories up to Logopolis.
- 11 May 1985: The Peter Davison stories premiere.
- 31 August 1985: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories air.
- 15 February 1986: William Hartnell begins.
- 28 June 1986: Patrick Troughton follows.
- 9 August 1986: Jon Pertwee returns.
- 13 December 1986: Peter Davison appears in studio during a pledge drive.
- 24 January 1987: Tom Baker is back.
- 21 November 1987: Peter Davison returns.
- 19 March 1988: Colin Baker premieres.
- 26 November 1988: Sylvester McCoy premieres.
- 10 December 1988: The Five Doctors finally airs.
- 14 December 1989: The 24 Jon Pertwee stories re-run, and play through until mid-1990.
- 18 August 1990: Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy appear in studio during a pledge drive. They were in town for A Day with the Doctor at the Cleveland Music Hall.
Channel 8 (Fox) (aka WJKW)
- The two Peter Cushing Dalek movies aired during the 1980s a couple of times, as part of "Big Chuck and Lil Jon Show", a Friday late-night movie show that specialized in SF and horror B-movies.