From BroaDWcastJump to navigationJump to search
|← AIRDATES ...... (CLICK ICON TO GO TO TABLE SHOWING EPISODE BREAKDOWN AND AIRDATES - N/S = story title is Not Stated)|
- 5 April 1998: Doctor Who begins, but only Robot and The Ark in Space. Eventually stories air through at least The Robots of Death. The stories were broadcast in an hour time slot as a compilation of two episodes with new composite credits (which sometimes contain spelling errors, such as "Pamel Salem" instead of Pamela Salem).
- 3 October 1998: The Sontaran Experiment premieres.
- 10 October 1998: Genesis of the Daleks premieres.
- 31 October 1998: Revenge of the Cybermen premieres.
- 27 June 2009: BBC America picks up the NEW SERIES after the Syfy channel drops it after the first four series.
- 27 January 2013: The first of the eleven 'episodes' of the BBC America-produced series The Doctors Revisited airs.
- 19 September 2015: The classic series returns in conjunction with the series 9 premiere, dubbed Breakfast with Baker.
- AIRDATES ON BBC AMERICA from July 1998