|Network: PBS||Channel(s): 20|
|First airing: 1981||Last airing:|
== AIRDATES ==
also WOUC Channel 44
Athens County is located in the fringes of the Huntington/Charleston market. However, the combined power of the two stations reaches all of the Zanesville and Huntington/Charleston markets, as well as portions of the Columbus, Parkersburg and Wheeling/Steubenville markets.
- 4 October 1981: The Tom Baker stories begin with Terror of the Zygons. WOUB airs the 23 stories out of order twice.
- 3 September 1983: After taking the summer off, the complete Tom Baker package airs in order, almost.
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs.
- 17 March 1984: Aired The Whovians.
- 20 October 1984: The Peter Davison stories begin.
- 23 March 1985: K-9 and Company, Robot and The Five Doctors airs.
- 7 December 1985: K-9 and Company, Full Circle and State of Decay airs.
- 1987: The 17 repackaged William Hartnell stories aired circa late 1987.
- 1987: The 24 repackaged Jon Pertwee stories aired, with a repeat in 1988.
- 18 June 1988: By 1988, the Tom Baker stories were played again; Meglos aired on this day.
- 7 October 1989: The Daleks begins a run of Dalek stories.
- 19 May 1990: By this time, the series was running at 9pm.