Wisconsin Educational Television Network
(Redirected from WHWC)Jump to navigationJump to search
|Wisconsin Educational Television Network|
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): various|
|First airing: 1983||Last airing: 1992|
== AIRDATES ==
- 2 April 1983: The Tom Baker stories begin, Saturday nights at 10:30 with repeats on Sundays at 9:00am.
- 1 October 1983: The Saturday airings stop.
- 13 November 1983: The series moves to noon.
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs. It would be repeated at least eight times in the next nine years.
- 11 November 1984: Peter Davison premieres.
- 17 March 1985: The Caves of Androzani, Genesis of the Daleks, and The Five Doctors air by viewers' choice.
- 24 March 1985: Spearhead from Space and the viewers' #1 choice, The Invasion of Time air.
- December 1985: The network disbands. The stations are part of Wisconsin Public Television, but continue their airings separate from WHA.
- 2 November 1986: The Colin Baker stories begin.
- 1 November 1987: The William Hartnell stories begin, followed by Patrick Troughton.
- 20 March 1988: Doctor Who's Who's Who airs.
- 3 September 1989: The series moves to Sundays at 10pm.
- 27 December 1992: The series ends.