Alabama Public Television
(Redirected from WAIQ)Jump to navigationJump to search
|Alabama Public Television|
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): various|
|First airing: 1985||Last airing: 1992|
== AIRDATES ==
- 1970s: According to a letter in DWM #447 (May 2012), Jon Pertwee stories aired on WBIQ in "the 1970s". However, we have been unable to find any listings for the series in Alabama newspapers from that decade.
- 21 September 1985: The Tom Baker stories begin, Saturdays at 9pm.
- 18 April 1987: Peter Davison premieres.
- 17 October 1987: The complete Jon Pertwee package begins.
- 30 April 1988: Tom Baker returns.
- 3 September 1988: William Hartnell premieres, but just An Unearthly Child.
- 10 September 1988: Patrick Troughton premieres, but just The Dominators.
- 18 February 1988: Peter Davison returns.
- 30 September 1989: The Sylvester McCoy episodes air.
- 25 November 1989: A proper run of William Hartnell and Patrick Troughton begin.
- 12 May 1990: Jon Pertwee returns.
- 27 October 1990: One more run of Doctors 4-7.
- 6 June 1992: Themed runs begin, including the Key to Time, and Dalek stories.
- 24 October 1992: Doctor Who ends with The Five Doctors.