The Leisure Hive
|Story Code: 5N / Season 18||UK Airdate: 30 Aug to 20 Sep 1980||Doctor: Tom Baker|
|First airings by location||UK Terrestrial and Satellite Repeats||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following known countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|New Zealand||Mar 81||PAL|
|United States||from May 81||NTSC|
|United Arab Emirates||Mar 86||PAL|
|Saudi Arabia||mid 86?||PAL|
US TV Guide descriptions
Title: The Leisure Hive
- Part 1: Dr. Who and Romana travel to a decaying resort on Argolis.
- Part 2: An accident in the recreation generator is linked to the deadly Foamasi.
- Part 3: The Doctor investigates the real purpose of the recreation generator.
- Part 4: Hardin's rejuvenation theory is put to the test.
- Compilation: Dr. Who and Romana visit the "Leisure Hive," a decaying resort on the planet Argolis, where a coup d'etat is imminent.