Georgia Public Television
(Redirected from GPTV)Jump to navigationJump to search
|Georgia Public Television|
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): various|
|First airing: 1983||Last airing: 1992|
== AIRDATES ==
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs.
- 26 November 1983: Castrovalva airs.
- 31 December 1983: The series begins proper with the Tom Baker stories, Saturdays at 10pm.
- 6 October 1984: A complete run of Peter Davison stories begins.
- 23 February 1985: Tom Baker returns.
- 2 March 1986: The special Dr. Who in America airs.
- 7 December 1985: Peter Davison returns.
- 19 April 1986: The 1985 Jon Pertwee package begins.
- 3 May 1986: Doctor Who at Dixie Trek is the inaugural live broadcast from Dixie Trek.
- 18 October 1986: Tom Baker returns for a third run.
- 28 February 1987: Newly cast seventh Doctor, Sylvester McCoy, and producer John Nathan-Turner meet the travelling Doctor Who USA Tour with Jon Pertwee at Mercer University in Atlanta.
- 7 March 1987: The special Live from Atlanta airs.
- 21 March 1987: Tom Baker's run is interrupted for season 22.
- 23 May 1987: Live from Dixie Trek airs.
- 12 March 1988: The Trial of a Time Lord airs in its entirety.
- 26 March 1988: Sylvester McCoy premieres.
- 23 April 1988: Georgia finally sees the Jon Pertwee stories.
- 14 May 1988: Doctor Who at Dixie Trek airs.
- 15 October 1988: Tom Baker returns for a fourth time.
- 11 March 1989: Sylvester McCoy premieres.
- 1 September 1990: Jon Pertwee returns.
- 23 February 1991: Still no William Hartnell, Tom Baker's fifth run begins.
- 7 September 1991: For one night only William Hartnell airs in Georgia.
- 8 February 1992: As Tom Baker regenerates, Doctor Who ends for Georgia viewers.