(Redirected from Connecticut Public Television)Jump to navigationJump to search
|Network: PBS||Channel(s): see below|
|First airing: 1982||Last airing: 1989|
== AIRDATES ==
Part of Connecticut Public Television. For Hartford see WEDH Channel 24. WEDY Channel 65 redirects here. It is unknown if it also showed Doctor Who.
- 11 December 1982: The series probably started, Saturdays at 8pm.
- 1 October 1983: The timeslot moves to 9:30.
- 3 October 1983: A separate weekday run begins at 11pm.
- 23 November 1983: The Five Doctors airs at 8:00.
- 1 January 1985: The complete Jon Pertwee package begins.
- 30 September 1985: An 6:00 is added to the weekday run, now showing the same episode twice a day.
- 26 September 1986: The 6:00 airings end.
- 1986-1987: The 17 repackaged William Hartnell stories, five Patrick Troughton stories and 24 Jon Pertwee stories; weeknights at 11.00pm.
- 10 May 1987: The Saturday night airings are repeated Sunday mornings.
- 4 April 1988: The 11:00 airings move to 6:00.
- 10 December 1988: The Making of Doctor Who airs.
- 21 January 1989: All of The Trial of a Time Lord airs.
- 19 May 1989: The weekday airings end. The Saturday airings would last for another three weeks.