Arc of Infinity
|Story Code: 6E / Season 20||UK Airdate: 3 Jan to 12 Jan 1983||Doctor: Peter Davison|
|First airings by location||UK Terrestrial and Satellite Repeats||Previous Story / Next Story|
This story aired in the following known countries. They are listed in chronological order according to known airdate. If no month is noted, the actual airdate is not confirmed, and is a close approximate. (Refer also to Selling Doctor Who for expanded airdates.)
|New Zealand||Sep 83||PAL|
|United States||from early 84||NTSC|
|United Arab Emirates||Sep 87||PAL|
US TV Guide descriptions
Title: Arc of Infinity
- Part 1: The Doctor is summoned home by the High Council and given unwelcome news.
- Part 2: The Doctor's termination is forstalled by the renegade Time Lord Omega.
- Part 3: Part 3 of "Arc of Infinity" reveals the identity of the traitor in the High Council.
- Part 4: The Doctor and Omega engage in a battle of wits for control of the Matrix.
- Compilation: A molecular pattern of Dr. Who is stolen, forcing the Time Lords to summon him to his home planet of Gallifrey.